Posto de escuta (I've got them ol' blues again!)

Hellhound On My Trail

(Robert Johnson)

I got to keep moving, I got to keep moving

Blues falling down like hail, blues falling down like hail

Mmm, blues falling down like hail, blues falling down like hail

And the day keeps on remindin' me, there's a hellhound on my trail

Hellhound on my trail, hellhound on my trail

If today was Christmas eve, if today was Christmas eve

And tomorrow was Christmas day

If today was Christmas eve and tomorrow was Christmas day

All I would need is my little sweet rider

Just to pass the time away, to pass the time away

You sprinkled hot foot powder, mmm, around my door

All around my door

You sprinkled hot foot powder, all around your daddy's door

It keeps me with ramblin' mind rider

Every old place I go, every old place I go

I can tell the wind is risin', the leaves tremblin' on the tree

Tremblin' on the tree

I can tell the wind is risin', leaves tremblin' on the tree

All I need is my little sweet woman

And to keep my company, hey, hey, hey, hey, my company

Sem comentários: